Complaint Review: Giftsforte.com

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: LF — California United States of America
Giftsforte.com

Giftsforte.com Never sent Items, No Refund, Internet

I ordered bridal shower favors from this company and never received them.  I waited 3 weeks then contacted the company via email.  I received an email stating I should receive the order the following week, that came and no order.  I then contacted them via live message on their website and was told I should have received the items, so they will reship and I should expect in 8-10 days. That would be too late for my event so I told them if you cannot guarantee delivery sooner I wanted to cancel my order and receive a refund.  They said I should receive a refund in 24-48 hours.  Of course I have still not received a refund.  I have tried calling and no one answers, goes to voicemail. I have emailed several times with no response.  I see they have done the same thing  to other people.  They are a scam, I don't think I will see my refund and I am out the money!  Very sad that people do this.  Do not order from giftsforte.com !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giftsfortecom/internet/Giftsfortecom-Never-sent-Items-No-Refund-Internet-924874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giftsforte.com