Complaint Review: Giftsforte.com

• Reported By: JudyM — Rochester New York United States of America
Giftsforte.com
www.giftsforte.com Internet United States of America

Giftsforte.com Wedding Favors, ripped off!! Internet

I found some beautiful fall coasters that I thought would fit in wonderful with my daughter's fall wedding! My daughter lives out of state, so I ordered them in plenty of time and was having them shipped to her home since the wedding is there. I am planning on going down a couple of months before her wedding and was going to put a clever note of thanks from the kids for everyone attending the wedding.

I have not received them, I have emailed and they told me to check the tracking status, which is empty, there is no tracking number. When I call the 800 number, it just goes to an a fast busy signal. I have emailed and requested call backs or emails back and have not gotten any response.

This is not my first time ordering this type of item off of the internet, but it is my first time being scammed!! Now I am going to call my credit card company to report them, and hope to get my money back, it was in the amount of $396.15. It says it will say WePay-PersonalizedGifts on the credit card. There is also a phone number on the credit card statement, but a recording comes on saying no one is available, then it just hangs up.

I feel so foolish for being scammed!!! Never thought to check out this particular site because I have never had problems in the past!!!

Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giftsfortecom/internet/Giftsfortecom-Wedding-Favors-ripped-off-Internet-937905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giftsforte.com