Complaint Review: Gig Salad

• Reported By: Bert — San Francisco California
Gig Salad
Internet USA

Gig Salad No REFUND after no GIGs. Internet

I am a professional comedian. I was on this site's premium service for 6 months and never got one gig. I paid the monthly fee of $29.99 hoping that after a couple months or so I would get a gig or two. Never happened. Then I was charged a monthly fee this month and asked for a refund because the site was not getting me gigs and they refused to issue a refund. This place steals your money. Steer clear of this scam. I get more gigs on my own. Mostly because I didnt get ANY from this dishonest site.  Stay away form this site. Its a joke.

Here is the email they sent back to me:

"Hello,

It appears that your payment was actually charged on May 17th through our system. It is against our policy to issue refunds. You must cancel your subscription prior to the charge date to avoid payment. The membership has been cancelled and will not be charged in the future. As of June 17th, your promokit will be reverted a free listing. If you have any other questions, let me know."

This is me letting you know I dont need any more help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gig-Salad/internet/Gig-Salad-No-REFUND-after-no-GIGs-Internetnbsp-1052679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gig Salad