Complaint Review: Gig salad.com

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: jeff — los angles California United States of America
Gig salad.com

Gig salad.com gigmasters.com Feeding us an unheathy dish, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Gig Salad is a good company.....

*UPDATE Employee: I get work through gigsalad.com

*Consumer Comment: GigSalad is Legit

Towns beware,  it is being dished up, a company working all the towns called GIG SALAD.com. I called inout of 9 companys 8 where working with out licenses. They are taking all your local work and traveling up to 500 miles, leaving your towns with nothing but  indigestion. Who are these mask men,handling your kids.It is time for each town to step up and make them account for there themself. Stop them ,internet bandits need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gig-saladcom/internet/Gig-saladcom-gigmasterscom-Feeding-us-an-unheathy-dish-Internet-847061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gig salad.com

Gig Salad is a good company.....

AUTHOR: Miss Meowsic - (USA)

I don't know about Gig Masters, as I am not a user because of their higher fees and constant spam.

GIG SALAD, however, is a reputable site in which I have gotten thousands of dollars worth of gigs as a freelance pianist in the past few years. So much that I receive a 1099 each year. They hook me up with valid clients and venues, and are a great place to advertise.

I get work through gigsalad.com

AUTHOR: MarleneKG - (USA)

Sorry to hear you are having trouble believing gigsalad.com but I am a Chicago caricature artist who gets work through gigsalad.com and I have been in the business for 22 years and I have a very good reputation. I get gig leads through gigsalad.com and I have booked some events through them. I have never heard of any complaints but can speak for myself and say that I am reliable and customers have had a good experience finding me through gigsalad.com. I don't know how much control they have over who is listed with them because there is no background check involved. It's a website that is used to match up folks with those who perform what they are looking for. Beyond that point, I would say all else is out of their control. The fault lies within the system of not screening applicants and it is not the intent of the site to rip anyone off.

GigSalad is Legit

AUTHOR: Sacred Heart Schools - ()

GigSalad is legit. They bring together performers with clients. It is the performer's responsibility to comply with local laws, not GigSalad's. This is such a bogus complaint. Probably filed by a jealous competitor.