• Report: #1081973

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Tali — Bay Area California
Gigats
, Florida USA

Gigats SCAM Gigats did what they said they would not within 10 minutes Orlando Florida

Thought I was applying for a position online for employment direct to the company listed.  Was "taken" to the Gigats website and eneterd my info for the position and it said I needed to call for an interview.  Called the number and got Raymond J. on the line and he asked many questions related to the position and it made me believe they were legit.  I specifically asked questions about Gigats, how they got their leads, did they give my info out (No was the answer).  He then focused on my education and furthering it, to which I said basically no thank you.

After about 20 minutes of this he said we were good to go and that he'd be transfering me to another person.  Before I was transfered I again asked if my info was going to be given to anyone other than employeers seeking to fill positions and the reply was again "NO".  I said that I did not want my info given to any others not related to active employment opportunities.  Raymond said that he was clear on that.  I inquired about how many direct placements Gigats has made for employment and he replied about 3 million over the passt decade.  So I told him I was a little hesitant, but would give it a chance.

Upon transfer, I spoke to Damian (?) who's sole focus was continuing ed.  I told him I wasn't interested at this time and asked him if my info was going to be given or sold to others and he also replied "NO".  Within 10 minutes I have recieved calls and spam emails about Education opportunities.  GIGATS is NOT what they represent to be and the representatives I spoke with are not honest.  I called them back asking to be removed from any data base they have me in and was hung up on.

DO NOT USE Them!!  It is unfortunate in these tough times when trying to find good employment, scammers like are allowed to exist and prey upon legit folk just looking to get back to work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigats/Florida/Gigats-SCAM-Gigats-did-what-they-said-they-would-not-within-10-minutes-Orlando-Florida-1081973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigats