Complaint Review: Gigats

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Geekgrrl — Des Moines Washington
Gigats
, Select State/Province USA

Gigats Advertised as job interview, transferred to someone selling trade school internet

I received a text scheduling a phone interview for a position I recently applied for with a local hospital.  They got employment history from me but immediately started selling me on education, then tranferred me to someone selling trade and vocational schools.  This person "Rhonda" began pressuring me to attend a local vocational school.  I already have a degree from that school (which was not reassuring) and then she began pressuring me to return and get a degree in another field, which would be a decided "step down" from the career I already have.  Only when I advised that I still owe several thousand dollars on that student loan did she lighten up, and was still trying to leave her phone number when I advised I had it in front of me from Ripoff Report; then she hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigats/Select-StateProvince/Gigats-Advertised-as-job-interview-transferred-to-someone-selling-trade-school-internet-1087242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigats