Complaint Review: Gigats

• Reported By: joegee — Seven Valleys Pennsylvania
Gigats
Internet USA

Gigats Clever bait and switch Internet

Here's the sequence of events:

1. I apply for a job online that is being offered through some job bank online.

2. I fill out a brief info sheet and then I'm directed to call a number to continue the application process.

3, I call that number and an extremely scripted person answers.

4. I am asked some leading questions about my job desires, interests, etc.

5. The interviewer continually brings up furthering my education and how important that is, to the point of nearly answering the questions he is asking me himself.

6. I am then told that an "education specialist" is going to come on the phone, and I should give him the same professional courtesy that I gave the him.

7. The "education specialist" comes on the line after a brief pause and says, "So, you are ready to decide on a school program to enroll in today, yes?" I tell him, no, that's not why I called this number, I called looking for a job.

8. He tells me, "Oh, your main interest is to find a job, not enroll in a continuing education program?" I tell him yes.

9. He says, "Oh, ok, well good luck."  That was it. The first guy who seemed all ready to roll out the red carpet for me and to find all of these jobs for me, and how he was going to be there for me, sending me a job a day in my email, blah blah blah, never came back on the phone like he said we would.

What a major bait and switch bullshit company this is. Gigats is the name, and they are only interested in getting commisions from the sign ups that they get to the schools they are connected with. Amazing shit.

Joe

Bradenton, Fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigats/internet/Gigats-Clever-bait-and-switch-Internet-1141657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigats