Complaint Review: Gigats

• Reported By: Marie — Sunrise Florida
Gigats
Internet USA

Gigats Dishonest Internet

*General Comment: Same thing just happened to me .....

My situation is pretty much the same as the other writers.  I applied for a job and was told to call an 855-283-6143 to complete the application.  My instinct was to hang up, but the agent said it would only take a few minutes.  After just a really brief review of my resume he started to go into the "further your education pitch",I told I wasn't interested in any of that. He said OK and told me he was going to email me some available jobs in my area and again he fell into the school pitch, I asked him if I work full time how would I have the time for school?  It's obvious that they get a commission for very one they sign up.  In the mean time I never got his email because by the end of the conversation I was Very upset and angry at the whole thing. It's a pity that there are companies like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigats/internet/Gigats-Dishonest-Internet-1162940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigats

#1 General Comment

Same thing just happened to me .....

AUTHOR: mypeabody - ()

I just had this same thing happen to me this morning. I thought them to be a screeening agency for the employer.

Shortly after I called the number, I was flooded with calls. Thought it to be a bit odd so...

I contacted the place I put the online application in to. They informed me they have no screeners or

agencies screening for tem. They were anoyed to say the least and told me their coprrate office will call me back.

Needless to say. The call was not in no way affiliated with the employer, I was applying to. Please

all watch out... This is very much unethical and unproffesional, possibly illegal... I now feel I lost an opportunity

for the job, beings I was the one to inform them of the breach. I am very upset... I know I did the right thing by reporting,

however no-one likes to be that person who had to be the whistle blower. I feel just terrible...