Complaint Review: Gigbucks.com

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Raphael — Florida Florida
Gigbucks.com
Internet USA

Gigbucks.com Imagine SA Gigbucks Provider of internet and computer services  Internet

I tried gigbucks services on www.Gigbucks.comGigbucks is a portal for selling services inexpensively.  The only way to contact Gigbucks is through their interface and there is no phone number or physical address listed.  When you make a purchase from Gigbucks, you can use either PayPal or Payza but note that PayPal's purchase protection does NOT apply to intangible services purchased or sent electronically.

I used Gigbucks for a few months, spending from $10 to 50 per month.  I just hired a crook and after his failure to deliver, I contacted GigBucks to file a complaint and request a refund for a product not delivered.  Their response was that they did not get involved in such dispute past the third day after the SELLER described the work as delivered or completed.

As I pointed to them that Seller was in violation of their quality requirements and their own ploicies, Gigbuck responded that they noted the issues and had contacted the SELLER to instruct him that his actions were agaisnt their policies.  However, they declined to get me a refund, and instructed me that if I was to cancel the charges on Paypal, they would cancel the account.

I responded that I would have hoped for a better and more professional handling of the acse and that if they did not give me the refund, I would have no other choice but to file a dispute with Paypal.  More specifically, I informed them of my legal background and that their responsability was an issue as I bought the service based on the guaranty of the SELLER and their policy to enforce those.

Gigbucks response was simple, they cancelled my account...

There are other similar services.  Fiverr offer a better support for delivery failure and with Gigbucks failure, they gain a new client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigbuckscom/internet/Gigbuckscom-Imagine-SA-Gigbucks-Provider-of-internet-and-computer-servicesnbsp-Interne-1121214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigbucks.com