stick

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Alise — los angles California United States of America
Gigmaster.com
9 brookside place ct 06896 Internet United States of America

Gigmaster.com Kevin H. Kinyon DOMIANCE AND RESTRICTS CONSUMERS Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: peek a boo we see kiddo world

*Author of original report: GIGMASTERS.COM, I STAND AMAZED

*Author of original report: GIGMASTERS.COM THINKS he owns Ca to give away

*Author of original report: GIGMASTERS

This company Domiance  the market by advertising on google at the top,then by  putting many of the same people on google ads at the right, I call these sites his soldiers. This allows them to take most of the market.Some of the companys have different names  on the web site, but they are the same people.  Then if you look at the pictures many of them use the same  subcontractors to do the jobs. So you think you are making a different pick but all the roads lead back to the same group of people. THIS LIMITS your picks, confines it and keeps you bound. The quality of these people work  is poor, subcontracted jobs, underground economy is alot  what you will get. Most of the time you won;t even no the name of the person you are having in your house. Gigmasters bids your job out to the company that what I believe is  favor with him,  because if you look at there calenders, some have all the work and others have maybe one job. Trademark characters is all over the site, Disney princess ,etc. Gigmasters does not have to have a talent agency license in CT,  but CA does require one.  I do not think he is just a entertainment site, I think he bids out jobs.  HE BRAGS THAT HE TAKES 95% of the market.  THIS RESTRICTS, consumer quality, people with low levels of insurance or underground economy have been used to met the demand of all the work load, that would normally be done by professionals.I feel this indangers kids parties, because people without paper trail can come into your homes.CONSUMERS ARE AFFECTED .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigmastercom/internet/Gigmastercom-Kevin-H-Kinyon-DOMIANCE-AND-RESTRICTS-CONSUMERS-Internet-Internet-792955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigmaster.com

peek a boo we see kiddo world

AUTHOR: mae - (United States of America)

gigmasters once again amazed me by putting up peek a boo, another name for  san jose owned kiddo world,or  birthday party characters now under bay area entertainment. He still is doing his disney princess. Trademark means nothing to him. Why does he continue to hide, good question is that not a sign of underground economy.

GIGMASTERS.COM, I STAND AMAZED

AUTHOR: mae - (United States of America)

I am sitting here with my mouth open, after seeing that Gigmasters is sending out a ceo that is 12 years old.I called to see if this business had a license with the city, and they didn't, as I looked into the business I COULD SEE THAT SHE WAS JUST A KID, how could anyone make a legal contract with a kid.  Then I checked on one of the other facepainters this one has a business license to entertain, but they don;t tell the city that they are fire eaters, fire dancers,because this would be against t city codes. We need to use our heads, even if they don;t. BURING my house down does not make for a fun birthday party.

GIGMASTERS.COM THINKS he owns Ca to give away

AUTHOR: mae - (United States of America)

GIGMASTERS.COM  who do they think they are to GIVE people areas to work, 100 miles 500 miles. The  state of CA who ownes Ca, says people are required to have business license for each city they work in, so GIGMASTERS IN  CT has no right to come along and  give people permission to work in all these towns.It is a misdemeanor to work in one city, up to 1 year in jail,without a license for that city .Other words a crimal act.Lets take ALAMEDA county they have over 15, citys there alone that reguire a license for each city.So your areas are not  your right to give away,you need to  tell the people that they are required a license for each city you send them to. CALIFORNIA DOES NOT NEED YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN LAWS HERE. We have laws already and don;t need  someone  to tell people  illegal information. You can not give away what you don;t own.

GIGMASTERS

AUTHOR: mae - (United States of America)

AFTER  I filed my report, GIGMASTERS.COM added a new  member Entertaiment service by BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, IN FAIRFIELD CA, they do our  favorite mexican little girl, a guy who lives in the water called sponge, a big mouse , a large red character with big round white eyes, check out there site. ALL TRADEMARK CHARACTERS. Why is GIGMASTERS ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS CRAP. I read on FTC, yesterday that anyone advertising illegal things are responsible. It doesn;t give him a ticket to brake laws by putting up a disclamer, ok , now you have knowledge take the  TRADEMARK CHARACTERS DOWN.You are promoting many , many illegal sites for a guy who is NOT a talent agent. I know what you will say, they are just look alikes, well if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, its a duck.Our kids don't need STRANGERS  in our houses, with no paper trail, pretending to be there favorite character, and not living up to the image. I HAVE REPORTED TO ALL THE OWNERS.IF what these people do is legal, why do they all hide there addresses and names.