Complaint Review: Gigmasters.com

Gigmasters.com
9 brookside place Redding Ct 06896 Internet United States of America

Gigmasters.com DECEITFUL ADS,OR IS IT JUST ME? Internet

*Consumer Comment: What a bogus complaint

Friends you have to help me, is it just me or when you look at the front page of Gigmasters.com it is very misguiding. Look at the bottom of the page.  When you see Buyer protection would you think the companies listed follow laws. Like have a business license, or no under ground economy, or no trademark infridgment. Well thats not what they mean. They mean,according to there reviews they are good. Now I watched Yelp on Congress when they said that the reviews on the net are  worthless most of the time.

So lets say you have a company come into your house you believe Gigmasters reviews and do not check on them so of coarse you think they are fine.  But the truth is I checked and about one  out of 4 were not legal. What this means to you is strangers coming into your home with no back ground check.Now when you see BBB at the bottom do you no it means Gigmasters and not the companies it sends out.

Read there user agreement and they will tell you they take no or little responsibility for them.  Then there is Trust, can anyone really trust personal information  on the net. This is a CT company that pays Google a lot of money to be on the top of the search engine. The state of CT was the leading state to just go after Google for privacy, and is still looking . Tuesday,the ftc said, that the people on the net have to advertise the same as newspapers and television.

They have to tell the Truth, and not deceive the public by law. I am not an attorney,this is all my personal opinion. But this does not look honest to me. I do not want 6 strangers walking into my home with out paper trail handling my kids. My advice to you is hire local. I need the millions of people who read rip off to look at this site and tell me if I am wrong and this is not misleading. Because in my opinion this looks like deceiving ADS., advertisment , that threatens my kids safety.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigmasterscom/internet/Gigmasterscom-DECEITFUL-ADSOR-IS-IT-JUST-ME-Internet-1028067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigmasters.com

What a bogus complaint

AUTHOR: Sacred Heart Schools - ()

This complaint indicates no rip-off being perpetrated by Gigmasters. This was probably submitted by a jealous competitor. Besides, if you are concerned about "strangers," (who by the way, have the best candy), coming into your house, check them out before you hire them. Duh.