Complaint Review: Gilbert Garcia - WESTERN PACIFIC ENGINEERING CORP.

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: mufc — san d California United States of America
Gilbert Garcia - WESTERN PACIFIC ENGINEERING CORP.
5661 POR TOLA WAY Riverside, California United States of America

Gilbert Garcia - WESTERN PACIFIC ENGINEERING CORP. Bad Checks And Death Threats!! Don't Trust These People!! Riverside, California

Hired me to work for them.  After 3 weeks of unkept meeting times I was asked to drive 1hr to meet with Gil.  He hired my services for the sum of $4800 and wrote a check for half.  3 days later we spoke, he never mentioned anything about the check.

So, the check gets returned bad.  I spend 1 week trying to contact Gil and when I finally do he threatens to come and beat me to death and tells me I better watch out or he will get me.  All This after I offered to just be paid for the 12hrs of work I had done for him.

Check him out, he was acussed of using fake contacts on solar deals only a few weeks ago.  Don't hire these guys they will screw you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gilbert-Garcia-WESTERN-PACIFIC-ENGINEERING-CORP/Riverside-California-92504/Gilbert-Garcia-WESTERN-PACIFIC-ENGINEERING-CORP-Bad-Checks-And-Death-Threats-Dont-835688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gilbert Garcia - WESTERN PACIFIC ENGINEERING CORP.