Complaint Review: Gilbert H. Sokal, D.D.S.

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2003

• Reported By:green valley Arizona
Gilbert H. Sokal, D.D.S.
685-S.Pecan Tree Lane Green Valley, Arizona U.S.A.

Gilbert H. Sokal, D.D.S. Ripoff To Cosumer With Periodontal Disease. Green Valley Arizona

*Author of original report: The Denist Toilet papers my House With His Staff

My mother had a coupon for teeth cleaning for 60.00 she went ahead with this and she was in there for two hours. As I was waiting in the waiting room, there were several people coming out very upset because they were diagnosed with periodontal disease.

My mother came out after two hours and her gums were bleeding and she was in alot of pain. My mother has an expensive mouth she has always kept her mouth in perfected shape. She was given a estimate for $884.00 to have this disease removed. One week later we went to our regular denist and the denist that we have been with for 5 years said she had no periodontal disease and he wanted the name of the denist so he could report him to the American Dental Association.

I did a full background check on this denist to find that Pacific Care dropped this denist off of their insurance plan because he was ripping off the consumer. I found out that the denist has other workers that are associated with muslim terrorist being investigated by the FBI.

Jon
green valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gilbert-H-Sokal-DDS/Green-Valley-Arizona-85614/Gilbert-H-Sokal-DDS-Ripoff-To-Cosumer-With-Periodontal-Disease-Green-Valley-Arizona-70949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gilbert H. Sokal, D.D.S.

The Denist Toilet papers my House With His Staff

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Last night I hear a noise and get up and look out the window and I reconsider the denist and some off his staff. They toilet papered my whole house. I wonder how much that cost them, what professionalism.