desperate

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Gilbert L. Franklin
HOTELS.COM Mesa, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

IAN TRAVEL SERVICES, HOTELS.COM AND RESTAURANT RM LAS VEGAS NV I WAS DOUBLE-BILLED FOR 2 NIGHTS AT THE LUXOR HOTEL HOTELS.COM Nevada

*Author of original report: Upon checking further, I now withdraw the Report.

I booked a room at the Luxor Hotel, in Las Vegas, NV, thru Hotels.com. The dates booked were 9/28/08 and 9/29/08. When I arrived and checked in at the Luxor, I was told I did NOT have to pay them, as I had already paid Hotels.com, with my AMEX credit card, when I booked the room.

When I received my AMEX bill, there was the correct charge from "IAN TRAVEL SERVICES" for the two nights, as well as a duplicate Lodging charge for each of the same two nights under the title "RESTAURANT RM", showing the correct arrival and departure dates.

It is a double billing for the same two nights.

Gil
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gilbert-L-Franklin/Mesa-Nevada/IAN-TRAVEL-SERVICES-HOTELSCOM-AND-RESTAURANT-RM-LAS-VEGAS-NV-I-WAS-DOUBLE-BILLED-FOR-2-N-383925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gilbert L. Franklin

Upon checking further, I now withdraw the Report.

AUTHOR: Gil franklin - (U.S.A.)

I withdraw the Ripoff Report. After contacting "RESTAURANT RM", I learned that the restaurant we ate dinner in two nights in a row listed the charged dinners by referring to an arrival date (the date of the meal) and a departure date (the next day)!.....as tho it was a room rental!
Very misleading!