Complaint Review: Gilbert Police

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: frustruated — chandler Arizona United States of America
Gilbert Police
civic center road gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Gilbert Police Profiling Kids and making up false charges just to drug test etc gilbert, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Wow

Gilbert police lie and profile young kids, take them into the police station and blood test them.
I went into court with my son and 75 to 85 % of the people in court were under the age of 19. Half I would bet were under 18. The police simply lie knowing who is going to believe a young kid.
Its tragic but obvious. I sold my son's car it stood out too much. I told him to stay out of gilbert.
My son was arguing with the cop and told him right to his face that he was lying. The cop said nothing but I knew after talking to people about Gilbert that my son was not lying.  I am glad I sold his car he would be like the other person who posted and get pulled over all the time.

Anyway I am glad I decided not to live in Gilbert. I will not spend any money in Gilbert because I will not support taxes for a corrupt police department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gilbert-Police/gilbert-Arizona-/Gilbert-Police-Profiling-Kids-and-making-up-false-charges-just-to-drug-test-etc-gilbert-890283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gilbert Police

Wow

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- Gee and you wonder why your son ended up in court.  I bet the full story, not just the one your son is telling you, is a very interesting one.

They took a blood test so one can figure that drugs/alcohol was suspected in what ever incident happened.   What did the cops say he did?  So what did the test show?   What happened in court?