Complaint Review: Gilchrist Bag Company, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jay Ditmarsh — Cypress California
Gilchrist Bag Company, Inc.
907 Sharp Avenue Camden, Arkansas USA

Gilchrist Bag Company, Inc. Leslie Gilchrist, Dee Brian, Fraud,Leslie Gilchrist, Dishonest, Unethical, Not Trustworthy Camden Arkansas

Leslie Gilchrist - Contracted me to work as a Telemarketer for her company, we both agreed on a rate f $12.22 per hour 40 hours a week and a Two week trial just to see if I'd be a perfect fit for the job, After a week she told me she send my check on Odesk but for some reason she took it back and disappeared, She never responded to any of my emails, calls, and deleted me as a contact on Skype, I will fight for the $600 pay check til the end, I have called the Attorney General in Camden and BBB in Little Rock and filed a complaint against this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gilchrist-Bag-Company-Inc/Camden-Arkansas-71701/Gilchrist-Bag-Company-Inc-Leslie-Gilchrist-Dee-Brian-FraudLeslie-Gilchrist-Dishone-1065268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gilchrist Bag Company, Inc.