Complaint Review: Gina Garcia Why Walk Pedicabs

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Pedicab owner — Dallas Texas United States of America
Gina Garcia Why Walk Pedicabs
reseda, California United States of America

Gina Garcia Why Walk Pedicabs BEWARE OF SCAM!! BEWARE OF SCAM!! reseda, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Please contact me about PedEcab and Gina Garcia

I bank wired Gina Garcia $4777.00 for two bikes We continuosly spoke on the phone and I came to the conclusion that one bike would suffice.  This was in July 2012. I finally recieved part of a bike and I never got the remaining money back. I just happened to be in La and drove to the address which she has listed as her buisness address and it was a smoke shop. Eventually I located her with the help of the gentlemen whoes address she was using as a front. I confronted her and eventaully police where called by the neighbors who heard the disturbance. This lady lied and said I was trying to kidnapped her and I was arrested. She is a snake a thief and  has multiple incidents with robbing people in the same manner. I am in the process of getting my money back..Please call me if you have any dealing with this lady. I will give you the detective and attorney who is working on my case. She is a fraud..Please dont be suckered into this scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gina-Garcia-Why-Walk-Pedicabs/reseda-California-/Gina-Garcia-Why-Walk-Pedicabs-BEWARE-OF-SCAM-BEWARE-OF-SCAM-reseda-California-1024727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gina Garcia Why Walk Pedicabs

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please contact me about PedEcab and Gina Garcia

AUTHOR: SB Reporter - ()

I'm a reporter at a TV station in Santa Barbara, California. I am very interested in your complaint about Pedecab and Gina Garcia. I just received a similar complaint about her and I think you have information that could help my story. Please call C.J. at 805-455-1749 Thank you.