Complaint Review: Ginny Vinson

• Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: Ginny — Colorado Springs United States of America
Ginny Vinson
12990 Vollmer Rd Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Ginny Vinson sold my son bad hay & will not return my phone calls to get a refund or exchange the hay. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Debbie Frampton sold my son some hay she had listed on craigs list that was full of weeds and fox tails. I have repeatedly tried to contact her to get my sons money back or to exchange the hay. She will not answer my calls or return a call to resolve this issue. I will be filling a case against her small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ginny-Vinson/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80908/Ginny-Vinson-sold-my-son-bad-hay-will-not-return-my-phone-calls-to-get-a-refund-or-exch-882249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ginny Vinson