• Report: #1162090

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: barbj — 15136 Pennsylvania
Seventh Avenue , Washington USA

Ginny's AKA Seventh Avenue Ginny's scam billing Washington

I returned cheap, shoddy merchandise (sheet set) to Ginny's in April and received email confirmation a few weeks later.  Since then I have gotten 3 collection letters demanding payment.  There's no email address on their site.  They try to hide it so you have to call their rude, unprofessional "customer service" line.  I found it, though, on the web.  Now they say they're charging me for shipping (which I paid to ship it back, so I'm not paying twice for shipping) and a "processing" fee of half my order cost!

My order totaled $27 and now they expect me to pay $19 for "processing" my return!  Nowhere in their bogus return policy on their website does it say you have to pay 50% of your order if you return it.  This is unethical and unconsciionable and of questionable legality.  If they send me to collection, I'll be calling my lawyer.  If they dare report this as a collection on my credit reports, I'll be disputing that and letting my lawyer know that as well.

Do not deal with this company or any of their other companies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ginnys/Washington/Ginnys-AKA-Seventh-Avenue-Ginnys-scam-billing-Washington-1162090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ginny's