Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild / GGW / M.R.A Video

• Submitted: Wed, August 14, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 14, 2002

• Reported By:Mercer Island Wa
Girls Gone Wild / GGW / M.R.A Video
P O Box 9231 Sylmar Ca. 91392-9231 Nationwide U.S.A.

Girls Gone WildGirls Gone Wild / GGW / M.R.A Video consumer ripoff, fraudulent billing, shipping videos not ordered rip-offs Sylmar California

I bought a several of Girls Gone Wild videos a few months ago and then recently I started getting videos in the mail that I did not want. The videos were charged to the credit card I originally ordered on. They sent these videos to me without my permission and not explaining why they were being sent.

I called the phone number referenced on my credit card (not toll free) and takled to a service rep who said that when you buy the videos you sign yourself up for a 12 month subscription. In this subscription you will be sent a video each month. I was completely unaware that this was what I was signing up for when I bought the videos.

I told the service rep to stop sending these unauthorized videos. She said they would cancel the "subscription" and I would not be sent anymore.

Although this problem was fixed easily, the company should clearly express what they are selling an provide a means for cancellation of unauthorized "subscriptions".

James
Mercer Island, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2002 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-GGW-MRA-Video/nationwide/Girls-Gone-WildGirls-Gone-Wild-GGW-MRA-Video-consumer-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-26912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild / GGW / M.R.A Video