Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild Video Co.

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2003

• Reported By:Ft,Mitchell Alabama
Girls Gone Wild Video Co.
www.girlsgonewild.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Video Co. ripoff, charged visa account no permission can't disconnect Santa Monica california

GGW offered two free videos. I was told another would come in six weeks that I would pay for. I had the option to cancel at anytime before the video came. It took 2and 1/2 months to recieve the videos. All three videos came at one time.

My account was automatically charged before I had the option to cancell. They charged my account almost three times the amount. Visa says there is nothing they can do.

I don;t know who told GGW about my credit card or who gave them my phone number. I cannot disconnect due to high call volumes and boggus numbers supplied to me by visa.

I smell a cooperate scam. I love to sniff stink and will find outmore. If you Have had any problem with GGW please contact me lets get both of them!!!!

Randy
Ft,Mitchell, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2003 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-Co/nationwide/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-Co-ripoff-charged-visa-account-no-permission-cant-disconnect-Sant-76025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild Video Co.