Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild Video (MRA)

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2001

• Reported By:weed ny
Girls Gone Wild Video (MRA)
California Nationwide U.S.A.

GGW VIdeo, why the hell am I constantly getting new videos

I have been recieving these stupid videos which were only purchased in some drunken state in which I was gillible in giving away my credit card information. Stupid me. Now they keep coming and I want my money back. $23.98 charged each month. Ridiculous. Anyone successful n cutting them off? Please e-mail me at Contempt23@yahoo.com. I'd appreciate the assist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-MRA/nationwide/GGW-VIdeo-why-the-hell-am-I-constantly-getting-new-videosFOX-6-investigative-reporter-Joh-8935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild Video (MRA)