Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild Video

, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Video Ripoff

*Consumer Suggestion: Change your credit card number

*Consumer Comment: Girls Gone Wild is a Deal Gone Bad

In the first week of December, I went to the company's website and called the phone number there. I asked that they stop sending me their product and their affiliates product. The agreed to and said they deleted me from their database.

I also contacted my credit card company and asked them to block the charges..

On December 24th, 2001, and January 24th, 2002, they charged my credit card for products I have never recieved.

I contacted my credit card company on Feb. 8th and they informed me that the could not block certain companies as they do volume business for multiple other companies and would lose all accounts from the companies.

My credit card company is sending me dispute forms which I will file with them.

While searching for the GGW website, I have not been able to find it (Google search) but found you. The site listed was www.ggw.com on the mail wrapper. I would appreciate any help you can give me to stop this fraud.

Click here to see all the other victims of Girls gone wild GGW / MRA Video

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video/California/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-RipoffFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-first-broke-the-story-13596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild Video

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Change your credit card number

AUTHOR: Figment Cablesystems Inc. - (Canada)

Just call your credit card company, tell them you've lost your credit card, and get a new number.  Once the old number is cancelled, they can't charge your credit card anymore.

Girls Gone Wild is a Deal Gone Bad

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I ordered the videos from the tv as well and I have been getting a charge on my credit card every month on the 10th and I have not recieved any videos except for the first ones that I ordered.

When I called to order them initially I told the customer service rep that I did not want the monthly video subscriptions but he said I would have to call and cancel.

I wish I had a phone number to call and I can't even find the original website. I will call my bank and ask them to block the charges but the bank will probably charge me money to do that! Please somebody help me! Any suggestions or comments please post them, Rip-off Report sends an immediate notification when you post your comments!

swung