Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild Videos aka. M.R.A Holdings LLC

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:Whitefish Bay wi
Girls Gone Wild Videos aka. M.R.A Holdings LLC
P.O. Box 150 Hollywood Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Videos aka. M.R.A Holdings LLC ripoff fradulent billing fraud business Hollywood California

I placed my original order over the internet with no problems. No where on the site does it say that I am signing up for a "club." My original order contained 3 videos.

A few weeks later a woman called and said "Because you are such a great customer, we would like to send you another video for free." I specifically asked her "What's the catch" and her response was "There is no catch, we will just send you the free video."

So the first video came. I look at my next credit card statement and I see a chartge on there. So where is the "free" video?

I just got off the phone with customer service and cancelled my account. He claims that he does no have anyone call people and tell them they send videos out. I wish I had recorded that conversation.

He also told me that on the web site it tells you that you are signing up for a club. I checked the site and it does have this information but it is nowhere near the order section of the site. You actually have to dig around to find it.

Paul
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-Videos-aka-MRA-Holdings-LLC/Hollywood-California-90078/Girls-Gone-Wild-Videos-aka-MRA-Holdings-LLC-ripoff-fradulent-billing-fraud-business-Hol-28860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild Videos aka. M.R.A Holdings LLC