Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild aka GGW Videos

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2003

• Reported By:Hartford Michigan
Girls Gone Wild aka GGW Videos
ggwcustomerservice.com Sylmar, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild aka GGW Videos ripoff Dishonest fraudulent billing Sylmar California

*Consumer Comment: The Same Bill Over and Over Again

Hi, I am so mad. I ordered the girls gone wild videos that was on TV, actually it was ordered for a friend of mine. Well I called, all I wanted was an address so I could send them a check and they wouldn't do it, they had to have credit card. I was hesitant at first, I hate using credit cards. Well the company(sales person) talked me into it.

I recieved the video that I ordered which is fine, but now I am receiving a video every month and they are billing my credit card. I have sent the movies back that they send me(without my permission) and they have not credited my credit card. I am so upset about this and to top it off the sales person was rude to me, as soon as he got my credit card number ( I was trying to ask a few questions) and (click) he hung up on me.

I want to see something done about this. I am tired of being charge for something that I don't want.

Stacy
Hartford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2003 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-aka-GGW-Videos/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/Girls-Gone-Wild-aka-GGW-Videos-ripoff-Dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-40530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild aka GGW Videos

The Same Bill Over and Over Again

AUTHOR: Gerald - (U.S.A.)

I also had the same experience with this same company, (Girls Gone Wild). I just wanted to order a set of three DVD's for my brother. I recieved the DVD's and they just keep comming. I also sent them back to the shipper and my account was not credited either. I this actually legal for a company to do this?

utopian