efficient

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
"Girls Gone Wild" and "College Girls Exposed" MRA videos
Nationwide U.S.A.

"Girls Gone Wild" and "College Girls Exposed" videos MRA Video ripoff *Consumer suggestion ..I may be able to help

GGW Video and MRA Video rip-offs, I may be able to help
After several weeks of searching, I finally found a phone number for MRA Video, the company that sells the "Girls Gone Wild" and "College Girls Exposed" videos. The phone number is (323) 965-8710.

I ordered the video for a friend in June and about a month later I found a second charge on my credit card from them, a couple weeks after that I received another video.

On the box, there is a website address in the return address portion, mravideo.com. Unfortunately, I couldn't access the site for quite some time and the only other reference to it online was for ordering online, via forms in the webpages, never a phone number, never an e-mail or street address and I never saw the commercial on TV again.

Also, the phone number that appeared on my credit card bill was missing to digits (it read 323 965 8 0) Finally, today, I was able to access the site and get the phone number. The man that I spoke to claims that the commercial tells you you are subscribing to a club and will receive a video monthly until you cancel, I don't remember hearing this and the girl that took my order in June definitely never told me that (though she did repeatedly offer numerous other items, which I had to refuse several times). The man said that I simply need to return the video and my card will be credited, however, it will take 30 days from when they receive the video back; so we'll see what happens. He also said he would cancel the service.

I'm sending this since I saw several postings on the ripoffreport.com

"k de"

bluerose_0@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-and-College-Girls-Exposed-MRA-videos/nationwide/Girls-Gone-Wild-and-College-Girls-Exposed-videos-MRA-Video-ripoff-Consumer-suggestion-6091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Girls Gone Wild" and "College Girls Exposed" MRA videos