Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:ruleville Mississippi
Girls Gone Wild
Po Box 150 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild They are debiting money off my credit card. Hollywood California

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion for Melissa and Vanessa

*Consumer Suggestion: Same thing happened to me...

They are debiting money from my account. I don't know how they got my account number. I did not give it to them.

Vanessa
ruleville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Hollywood-California-90078/Girls-Gone-Wild-They-are-debiting-money-off-my-credit-card-Hollywood-California-318245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion for Melissa and Vanessa

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I suggest you better secure your bank account information. Maybe a husband/boyfriend/horny little brother?

These situations usually start close to home.

I doubt ver seriously this company just guessed at your bank account and routing#'s. Think about it.

There is a recorded authorization somewhere for that order. I suggest you contact the company in writing and ask for it. They can at least give you the exact date and time the order was placed, and usually have a voice recording or IP record to back it up.

Secure that bank account info!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Same thing happened to me...

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

They charged my checking account $19.95 four times in 2 days. My bank refunded the money and did a stop payment. This company got my actual account number, so I changed accounts just to be on the safe side. You may want to do the same...