Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Wed, September 18, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 19, 2002

• Reported By:Mount Carmel Pa.
Girls Gone Wild
www.girlsgonewild.com Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild GGW-MRA Video is a ripoff fraud buisniess from hell. Hollywood, California

*Author of original report: Girls Gone Wild

Girls Gone Wild ripoff, ripoff business from hell consumer fraud ripoff dirty ripoff dogs dirty SOB's evil dirt bags fraudulent ripoff business ripoff fraud business slime-ball ripoff thieves rip-off scam dirt bags rip-off scam liars rip-off scam dirt bags Hollywood California .....

I orderd the girls gone wild video as a gift for $24.98,thinking that was all I would be billed for, I started receiving videos every month and having them charged to my credit card.

On my last statement I also had two charges from a company called ibl*ibillcs.com. After calling them I found out that they were a company that provides secure transaction services for web merchants to accept and process payments.

That means that ggw illegally gave them my credit card information,name,address and telephone number. This is not right,it sucks to know that there are people out there stupping so low to make a buck!!!! I will get you guys if it takes all I got. Ibl,what and who the hell are you?? Give me my money back you piece of s**t.

Paul
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2002 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Hollywood-California/Girls-Gone-Wild-GGW-MRA-Video-is-a-ripoff-fraud-buisniess-from-hell-Hollywood-Californi-30461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

Girls Gone Wild

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

ibl is charging $39.97 & $39.99 on every credit card statement that I get along with the $24.98 for these stupid ggw videos. That is $104.94 a month. What is this ibl $h*t? Girls gone wild went crazy. Get a life people!! Ooh by the way, I cancelled my credit card so f*ck off!!!!!!!!!!!