Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2003

• Reported By:Caribou Maine
Girls Gone Wild
Po Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild ripoff Sylmar California

*Consumer Comment: That credit card thing on the membership should be illegal.

Like most I had ordered two videos for a friend whom did not have a credit card, because they claim they will not accecpt a check, even though there web site says they will. I had checked the box that said please do not send any more videos in the future. big joke with in three weeks i started recieving more videos.

I was even billed for them twice, have contacted them and credit card company, GGW rep very rude says I gave credit card number so they will use it, called credit card coumpany explaned what was happining was told as long as they had my credit no and expiration date they could bill my account I wanted this stopped was told the only way to stop them was to change the account number by claiming fraudgelent transactions class action law suit should be filed against this company, what they do amounts to thieft,

David
Caribou, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2003 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Sylmar-California-91392/Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-first-bro-67558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

That credit card thing on the membership should be illegal.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I am contacting the Attorney Generals office. I cancelled a while back. They put it in their system. The last week I received a phone call. They asked for a Dave. There is no Dave that lives here. Then they asked for me, my sister says who do you want, then something else. She finally said put on the do not call list and the lady refused and very nasty on the other line. Now mind anyone that this is Calif. I called back and told them to put me on the DNC list.

The guy did that and asked for a supervisor. "He busy right now but I can leave a voice mail for you to record, I said fine then".

These people are going unemployed. I'm tired of it. Bad enough the way they are and treat the public.

That credit card thing on the membership should be illegal.