Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2003

• Reported By:Elkhart Indiana
Girls Gone Wild
girlsgonewild.com Sylmar, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild charged my debit card account without authorization Sylmar California

*Author of original report: Elkhart, IN - address & phone number info

I called an 800 number to order a movie as a gift and was told that they would charge me $14.99 for the first movie and the second movie was free. So after that deal they started sending me a movie each month. I ended up receiving 2 movies before I figured out what was happening. During the call they never mentioned that I was joining a movie club and would be sent a new movie each month and never mentioned how they would automatically deduct payment from my checking account. I found this out when I called to complain after receiving my bank statement. They never bothered to send an invoice showing payment with any of the movies they had sent and I never authorized payment for each of the movies. They owe me around $100 dollars for the two movies that they were suppose to be depositing back into my account after they received the movies I had sent back and I have yet to see any deposits.

Esmeralda
Elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2003 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Sylmar-California/Girls-Gone-Wild-charged-my-debit-card-account-without-authorization-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-52220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

Elkhart, IN - address & phone number info

AUTHOR: Esmeralda - (U.S.A.)

I went back to my bank statements and found that one of the addresses of this company(ggw video)is in santa monica, ca and the phone number I show is 310-566-1063.