Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Agoura Hills California
Girls Gone Wild
28340 Avenur Crocker #101 Valencia, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Will not accept cancellation and keep sending more videos Valencia California

*Consumer Suggestion: Girls gone wild credit card problem

A couple of months ago I ordered the 3 cd "special" Girls Gone Wild was featuring on television as a gag gift for a friend of mine 's bachelor party. I offered my credit card number and paid then got my cds. But then I kept receiving another video each month so I cancelled (I didn't even know I had subscribed??) Yet two months later they are still sending me videos and billing my credit card! This is really shady business and I hope people read this before EVER ordering anything from that horrible company.

Andre france
Agoura Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Valencia-California-91365/Girls-Gone-Wild-Will-not-accept-cancellation-and-keep-sending-more-videos-Valencia-Califor-380808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Girls gone wild credit card problem

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I have a solution that I was reading in a book somewhere

Tell the credit card companies you and others were victims of identity theft and you don't know anything about the charges.

That should stop this problem.

composer