Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Kearney Nebraska
Girls Gone Wild
ggw.com Valencia, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Ripoff Valencia California

I ordered the two ggw dvds and when they came I cancelled the recurring dvds. I still recieved one this month and I called customer service but they could only refund the video and the shipping cost from thier end. I sent the dvd back it cost me $6.83.

This is unacceptable I had already cancelled my videos so that I would not recieve any more and ggw sent one anyway and I am expected to pay part of the cost. The fault lies on one of thier operators who did not cancel my order.

I have talked to several ggw call representatives and one floor manager none have been able to refund the full amount.
I don't feel I should have to pay for a dvd sent to me by mistake, thier mistake.

Luke
Kearney, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Valencia-California-91410/Girls-Gone-Wild-Ripoff-Valencia-California-217833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild