Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 25, 2008

• Reported By:amherst Massachusetts
Girls Gone Wild
www.girlsgonewild.com Valencia, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild FRAUDULENT CHARGE ADDED DVDs I DID NOT ORDER Valencia California

*Author of original report: Resolved

I just ordered 1 video for $9.99 from Girls Gone Wild tonight. There were multiple pages as I was going through the order that had additional videos preselected to add to my order. I deselected the videos both times GGW tried to add them to my order. Then, on the order confirmation page, I reviewed my order (there was no order review before the order was placed), and I saw that they had added an additional 3 movies to the order for an extra $39.99! This was completely fraudulent; I wish I had checked ripoffreport first. I am very concerned about getting my money back, and will probably have to cancel that credit card to prevent them from continuing to make fraudulent charges in the future after I cancel my account.

Oliver
amherst, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Valencia-California/Girls-Gone-Wild-FRAUDULENT-CHARGE-ADDED-DVDs-I-DID-NOT-ORDER-Valencia-California-328999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

AUTHOR: Oliver - (U.S.A.)

I returned all 5 DVDs they sent me back to their return shipping address, unopened and with my order information. I was able to send them back using free postage from stamps.com, and used USPS Priority mail so I would have a confirmation number as proof of me returning the DVDs. Within a week or two, the entire purchase cost of $49.94 was refunded to my credit card, so GGW did actually honor their 30-day money back guarantee without any problems.
I'm really glad this got resolved, and that Mantra entertainment fulfilled their end of the bargin by obeying the law despite the fact they're being sued left and right. In the end, I would not do business with them, but respect them enough to tell other people that they wound up dealing with me honestly and fairly.