Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Girls Gone Wild
girlsgonewild.com Vannuys, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild ripoff Vannuys California

well seems I have the same story as others but in my case I talked to #58 and he told me today well can i call you back and then never called but when I called 5 min later they were closed. I have contacted my bank and have filed a disbute so i will see where that goes.

I have called 6 times and every time they keep saying give it a couple more weeks, well forget that they charged 77.00 to my account and someone will be paying me back. I have even sent delivery confirmation on the dvds returned. these people are going to pay. how can they get away with this.

just writing this makes me flamming mad.

Kerry
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/Vannuys-California-10100/Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-Vannuys-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-first-br-177766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild