Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

Girls Gone Wild
Customerservice-ggwcustomerservice.com Internet U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild rip-off Sylmar Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Attorney General - GGW Fraud Complaints

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: CANCEL DVD SHIPMENTS.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Male Gone Wild Over Charged///

*Consumer Comment: MAD CUSTOMER ..going to file federal charges against these people

Hello! My name is Summer Ross. My husband and I subscribed to Girls Gone Wild a while ago. We have been trying to cancell the subscription for about four months now. But so far there has been nothing done.

We can't get into the web site, and every time we call the given number, we get hung up on. I don't think that this is fair to the legitimate companies, nor the hurt customers , or anyone else either. I would Like My money back for the last four monts if possible.

Summer
Shelby, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/internet/Girls-Gone-Wild-rip-off-Sylmar-InternetFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-first-brok-49986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild

State of California
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Fax Copy to: 916-874-7660
Also Fax Copy to: 213-687-0233 (Los Angeles)

IMPORTANT ! ! ! Send Email Complaint to:
mradirect1@hotmail.com (webmaster)
dnstech@EPOCH.NET (DNS Technical)

Mantra Sites (Domain Name: GIRLSGONEWILD.COM)
Administrative Contact:

555 Anton Boulevard
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

CANCEL DVD SHIPMENTS.

AUTHOR: RONALD - (U.S.A.)

My son used my credit card to order the 2 tv ggw
dvds. That's all he wanted. When we got the next
shipment we sent it back with instructions to cancel and not to send anymore shipments.

But the dvds keep coming. I am sending the latest
shipment back. I DON'T WANT ANYMORE CANCEL FURTHER SHIPMENTS. I used this site because it's
the only one I could find.

This website is confusing and hard to understand.
Now please no more shipments. And stop billing my
card or I will take the necessary legal action.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Male Gone Wild Over Charged///

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

I ordred one video and received it damaged. I sent it back and received 3 more.I called the ggw
and told them I did not want anymore videos sent but 2 more were sent and I mailed them back with a letter stating that I did not want my credit card billed for anymore. I have since received two more and am sending them back.I have called my credit card and told them one was taken off but another put on.I have told them In do not want these charged anymore. I talked to ggw and they said that they would be removed in 30 days if they weren't call back. Now we have to pay to send these back and 7 charges remain on our card. What can we do????
I hasve also had overcharges on my credit card because of these.
I think that we should contact WRGB comsumer report..What do you think?

MAD CUSTOMER ..going to file federal charges against these people

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

My husband ordered some films from these people and before we knew what was happening they started to take money out of our account. I filed a report with our bank and filed a fraud report on them. I also am going to file federal charges against these people for unlawfully taking it upon themselves to take money when ever they want out of somebodies account without notice. I will also see to it that they pay us back the money they took without us knowing about it.

I think everyone who has been riped off should do the same thing so that this does not happen again.