Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Girls Gone Wild
www.girlsgonewild.com Internet U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild ripoff! Fraudulent billing. Hollywood California, Internet

I ordered girls gone wild and every month after that they charged more videos to my credit card and sent them to me with out my ok and they would not refund my card when i sent the videos back. I could not stop them so I called my credit card company and told them my problem and they closed my account and opened me another account. That is how i stopped the fraudulent billing by them. Don't let them get away with it!

Trey
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2004 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/internet/Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-Fraudulent-billing-Hollywood-California-InternetFOX-6-investigat-77031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild