Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Reported By:Eau Claire Wisconsin
Girls Gone Wild
Girlsgonewild.com Internet U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild ripoff business from hell Internet Internet

I ordered the $9.99 dvd set that I saw on the tv. I did not ask for a subscription just to preview the set that I recieved. Girls Gone Wild has been taking $24.95 out of my debit card which is through my bank for months now. I have not recieved any more movies but money is missing out of my account. This is unfair and needs to be stopped. I hope you can help me before I file a different claim and take these people to court. They are a RIPOFF. I am going to warn everyone I know not to buy these stupid movies from this RIPOFF company

Beth
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/internet/Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-business-from-hell-Internet-InternetFOX-6-investigative-reporter-Jo-55626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild