• Report: #203429

• Submitted: Fri, July 28, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 28, 2006

• Reported By:fresno California
Girls Gone Wild
girls gone wild.com Internet U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild they sent me the exact same movies I already bought in VHS Ripoff Internet

I bought a set 4 girls gone wild DVD's a few months ago, Along with a set of 4 Vivid adult dvd's. After I did this girls gone wild ref. to as(GGW) continously called me.This occured on a daily basis. I told them I wanted to be left alone and I didn't want any more movies.They continued to call and herass me to purchace more movies.

Finally I agreed to pay postage for 4 more new vivid movies ,(new titles) which amounted to $14.00 or more.This was aprox.6-20-06. Finally, on about 7-!7-06 they sent me GGW first timers, and GGW ultimate rush in VHS.I already recieved these titles in DVD and do not understand why they sent them.Today I recieved girls gone wild, First Timers again for the third time. Now I have (2 ggw first timers) in dvd and one in vhs. Three of the same exact movie, One in vhs.I have 2 ggw ult. rush videos one in vhs and one in dvd.

They were supposed to send 4 new vivid titles ! I told them I was not happy with the GGW video's I had gotten and I didn't want any more On 6-20-06.That is when they said they were sending 4 new vivid dvd's for the cost of postage. I have tried to call thier costomer service when I recieved the first set of (wrong movies)and they said they were closed and I had to call durring thier normal business, which I was doing. Today when The other movie showed up I called thier (non toll free)number for the second time and again they claim that I am calling after business hours. It was 3:30 PM today 7-28-06 Fri.

I don't want any more movies and I don't want to be charged for any more movies. Especially the exact same movies that I already have. I am very frustrated . Sincerly;

Douglas
fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2006 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/internet/Girls-Gone-Wild-they-sent-me-the-exact-same-movies-I-already-bought-in-VHS-Ripoff-Internet-203429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild