Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Reported By:APO AE
Girls Gone Wild
Nationwide United States of America

I'm a U.S. Marine getting ripped off by GGW Girls Gone WIld

A couple months ago I ordered a GGW DVD. Make that TWO DVDs, as advertised. I ordered using my credit card. Well, when I got my ONE DVD, I wasn't upset about it. What DID upset me was when I checked my bank statements and saw I was charged twice! I thought this may be a bank error, until I received another GGW DVD. I tried calling their "customer service" hotline, but the f***ers hung up TWICE on me. I want this f***ing shit stopped. I'm willing to overlook them charging me twice and will not pursue it further if they take me off their list. Bastards.

Chris APO, AE 09707

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild/nationwide/Im-a-US-Marine-getting-ripped-off-by-GGW-Girls-Gone-WIldFOX-6-investigative-reporter-Jo-13192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild