Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild/GGW

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2004

• Reported By:randolph Massachusetts
Girls Gone Wild/GGW
GGW,P.O.Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild/GGW Over charged account Sylmar California

Several months ago i responded to a tv ad which offered two girls gone wild videos for approximately fourteen dollars. When I contacted the company to order the videos, the sales person repeatedly attempted to sell me additional videos for various prices.

I clearly explained that I was only interested in the requested order. She accepted the order and my billing information. I received the videos with no problems. However to my dismay I have received additional videos each month and the the cost for each has been $24.98. I have called and written GGW to no avail in an attempt to put and end to attaching unsolicited charges to my account.

Fortunately for me I have been able to get the charges reversed. I have had to cancel my account with Discover in order to terminate this sleazy business practice by GWW.

Bobbie
randolph, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2004 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-WildGGW/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/Girls-Gone-WildGGW-Over-charged-account-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-Joh-80599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild/GGW