Complaint Review: Girls gone wild aka M.R.A. video

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 22, 2002

• Reported By:telford Pa
Girls gone wild aka M.R.A. video
P.O box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

Girls gone wild aka M.R.A. video ripoff Sylmar California

I saw the add on tv $19.95 for two videos. I purchased the videos through there web site. I thought that was the end of it.I received A video the next month for $24.95.that I did not order.I received three more and I finaly got through to someone.

I told them I wanted the shipments stopped.They said ok they would send me three more videos to send up a red flag for there shipping dept not to send me any more videos.I did not expect to pay for these videos but they charged my card for $34.95.I called customer service to complain,they told me I agreed to the cancellation package which I do not recall.

I asked them where the three videos were.It has been over a month I still do not have the videos that I paid for They have chraged my card for A total of $134.70 They should be put out of bussiness.

Jerry
Telford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2002 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-gone-wild-aka-MRA-video/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/Girls-gone-wild-aka-MRA-video-ripoff-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-36057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls gone wild aka M.R.A. video