• Report: #19432

Complaint Review: Girls gone wild - mra video

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2002

• Reported By:Columbus OH
Girls gone wild - mra video
1160 Sidney St. Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Girls gone wild - MRA Video. Charging me for videos I do not want. Los Angeles Vicinity, California

I sent away for 1 copy of the girls gone wild video. The price was suppose to be 9.99. I was charged 24.98. I kept on receiving videos that I did not want and they kept on charging 24.98.

Luckily, I was able to get all but 1 of my charges back. I'm still fighting for that charge. Even now, I get the videos in the mail. I promptly send them back! Don't Be Fooled!! If you can borrow them from someone or go to the video store, but do not give them your credit card number!!!

Mark
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2002 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-gone-wild-mra-video/Columbus-Ohio-43201/Girls-gone-wild-MRA-Video-Charging-me-for-videos-I-do-not-want-Los-Angeles-Vicinity-C-19432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls gone wild - mra video