Complaint Review: Givemebeats.net - Givemebeats.com

www.Givemebeats.net Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-992-3287
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

Givemebeats.net - Givemebeats.com is Ripping people off left and Right! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Man quit lying.. you haven't paid anyone.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: It's not a ripoff. We pay people on time.

This site has repeatedly ripped me off. Times are rough these days, so I am constantly thinking of ways to make extra money. So, I thought maybe I could make a little extra money for my family, therefore, I signed up for "givemebeats.net" (which used to be "givemebeats.com", for some strange reason they changed their extension from com to net). This site is the worst site, they never give me the money that "I" earned, they took 100% of my profit, their customer service is non-existing even though they have an email..BEWARE!! TOTAL RIP OFFS! They'll satisfy a few people so that they have good reviews online somewhere, but most people will not see their profits! MARDIX is a Scam Artist!!

Larry
Myerstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Givemebeatsnet-Givemebeatscom/internet/Givemebeatsnet-Givemebeatscom-is-Ripping-people-off-left-and-Right-Internet-413988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Givemebeats.net - Givemebeats.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Man quit lying.. you haven't paid anyone.

AUTHOR: 1Hero - (United States of America)

Allow me to correct you. You don't pay anyone on the 30th of each month, although you don't even know what your own website says. It says we are to get paid on the 15th. And no your site is not the best site. The best is beatrelease.net and myflashstore.net, because not only do we get paid, but people can contact us by message without paying for a membership to a site no one gets paid. You owe hundreds of people including me. I suggest you pay us now or I'll have everyone put all your information on the internet.. and I do have it so you might want to take care of that. Can't say you don't have the money, because you take commission. If you dont then get a job like the rest of us. In fact here is proof that you still owe me....

You are logged in as *********** (logout)

My AccountBeat Box StoreDashboard

Account OverviewTotal Earnings $219.25

Beats Online 31

Beats Sold 19

Beats Plays 4,254

Store Type & Fees Info UPGRADE TO PRO and see your commission rate drop to 2.50% + $0.95 to earn more money on your sales. Also you will have unlimited beats upload, free credits and much more.

- Store Type: BASIC.

- Commission & Processing Rate: 45.00% + $2.50. Payment Info

- Available Balance : $135.00

- Balance on hold: $84.25

- Next Pay Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011

- Payment Method: Paypal

- How Does Payment Work?

You are logged in as ************ (logout)

My AccountBeat Box StoreDashboard

Profile Settings

Payment Info

Tax Info

View your Profile

My Store DashboardAccount OverviewTotal Earnings $219.25 Beats Online 31 Beats Sold 19 Beats Plays 4,649 Store Type & Fees Info UPGRADE TO PRO2.50% + $0.95

- Store Type: BASIC.

- Commission & Processing Rate: 45.00% + $2.50Payment Info

- Available Balance : $146.25

- Balance on hold: $73.00

- Next Pay Date: Sat, Oct 01 2011

- Payment Method: Paypal

- How Does Payment Work?More Links

I suggest you pay or I'll report you to the IRS and I do know you alias..

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Givemebeats.com Admin - (U.S.A.)

The site doesn't rip people off. It's the best community to buy and sell beats online. The transactions are made easily and fast.

If you want to sell beats, this is the best platform to sell them online. You will have access to the best tools available, created by and for the site.

There are also guidelines, terms and conditions and terms of service. Our terms and conditions say that payments will be sent on the 30th of each month. The producer must meet a threshold of $50. Once met the amount will be sent. So as long as the producer has a minimum of $50, payment will be sent. So saying we don't pay you is FALSE. Please read the terms and conditions before making false accusations.

Also, if you want to get in touch with us, you can always give us a call: 1.877.992.3287. You may leave us a voice message in case the line is busy or else.

Mardix is not a scam artist. He created the website to benefit a lot of people in the world. You have to appreciate that. Just meet the threshold and payment will be sent to you as said in the Terms and Conditions.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds