Complaint Review: Gladstone Doge - Dodge RAM

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: tavisheuwer — platte city Missouri United States of America
Gladstone Doge - Dodge RAM
5610 N Oak Trfy, Kansas City www.kcdodge.com, Missouri United States of America

Gladstone Doge - Dodge RAM Gladstone Jeep "Decieved by Gladstone Dodge" http://www.kcdodge.com/, Missouri

30 days after I bought a 2010 Dodge Ram 4x4 Crew Cab from Gladstone Dodge I hit a deer.  Damage was limited to the front end, Grill, Bumper, and Headlight, but the airbags did deploy.  I was able to drive the vehicle to the dealership that day and the insurance adjuster was onsite within a few hours to cut check to the dealership for the repairs.  The initial estimate from the body shop manager was "1800-2400 worth of parts and some labor" and I was told the repairs would take two weeks.  After three weeks I was told that rental car coverage would be taken care of by the dealership.  After a month I was told to bring the rental back and get a "loaner" AND that it may take one to two more months to get the parts to repair my near new Dodge Ram? truck.

When I offered to purchase another vehicle if they could not repair the first truck in a reasonable time frame I was offered? 6500.00 less than I paid for the vehicle 30 days and 3800 miles later.

The body shop told me that the "body was repaired" and they were waiting for parts to finish repairing the airbags.  When I looked at the vehicle 30 days later NO PARTS had been installed and the bumper, grill, and dash were in the bed of the truck and all of the window were down in a BODY SHOP for the last 30 days.  You can imagine my disgust to see my vehicle in this condition after I was told all body repairs had been completed.

This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from this dealership in the last four years.  If anyone thinks that they would be treated better or differently on any vehicle purchased from Gladstone Dodge-Ram-Chrysler-Jeep they should think twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gladstone-Doge-Dodge-RAM/wwwkcdodgecom-Missouri-64118/Gladstone-Doge-Dodge-RAM-Gladstone-Jeep-Decieved-by-Gladstone-Dodge-httpwwwkcdodg-976785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gladstone Doge - Dodge RAM