• Report: #1052054

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: sam247 — Ashburn Virginia
Gladys Health & Beauty
Internet China

Gladys Health & Beauty Liars, Cheaters and Frauds. They collect your $$$$ and then you never hear from the again - damaged goods Internet

This company is full of frauds. The main guy you deal with Wincent is a lying ****. I originally went onto DhGate to purchase a laser hair removal machine for my business. After purchasing the product I received an email from the company that was shipping it out stating that they could give me a bigger and better deal. So I canceled my order with DhGate and decided to deal directly with the company that was manufacturing the product.

After choosing which laser I wanted to purchase, I made payment and the company sent out my machine. Well when I received it, it was broken, the base was falling apart and there were several pieces missing.  When I spoke with the company and informed them about the situation they said that they would send out new pieces of what I was missing (well that was 6 weeks ago, and still nothing).  They are liars, they told me to submit a claim through DHL, that they could not do anything about the damaged base and that I had to deal with DHL directly.

After I called and submitted a claim to DHL, I received a phone call from them stating that the seller had already filed a claim for the full amount of the product ($3500), and they were going to receive the payment from DHL. So not only did they get my $3500, but they also received DHL's $3500. They are lying pieces of s**t. They are a bunch of frauds and should not be able to sell within these other companies, such as Alibaba, dhgate, amazon, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gladys-Health-Beauty/internet/Gladys-Health-amp-Beauty-Liars-Cheaters-and-Frauds-They-collect-your-and-then-yo-1052054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gladys Health & Beauty