Complaint Review: Glamour Nail Australia Pty Ltd

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Gladstone — Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane Alabama
Glamour Nail Australia Pty Ltd
Unit 1 13 Lawson Street Byron Bay New South Wales, Australia

Glamour Nail Australia Pty Ltd Daniel Hannah and Kelly Hannah Daniel Hannah has broke a contract which I have from Glamour Nail Australia to supply a nail vending machine. A deposit was paid, then he accused the Queensland Distributor of not paying monies to him. He still said they would deliver the machine. Numbers of phone calls and emails and no response at all. He was also rude and difficult to deal with. New South Wales, Byron Bay and Ballina Australia

I paid a deposit for a region for a Glamour Nail Vending Machine of $10,500.00 in August 2012,  and I had researched on the company and the concept seemed like it would work very well.  Spoke with the Queensland rep.  and questioned on a number of different areas - insurance and servicing of machine.  Assured delivery in November to December 2012.

In the November it seemed that the man I was dealing with had to return to the UK.  Alarm bells did go off in my head then.  During the November I had a phone call from Daniel Hannah asking if I had paid a deposit to the Queensland Rep, I thought it seemed odd to be receiving a phone call from someone I had not dealt with before.

Daniel Hannah advised to contact him in the future.  Upon ringing Daniel Hannah, he confirmed that Glamour Nail Australia would still honour the signed contract for the machine.  When I suggested that I did not know if I could continue with a business that has been operating very unprofessional his tone changed and he came very rude.  I also asked if I could have my deposit back which he replied I would have to pursue the Queensland Rep for my money.

I have since sent a - Letter of demand to Daniel Hannah, and I am currently filing a claim in the Courts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamour-Nail-Australia-Pty-Ltd/New-South-Wales-2481/Glamour-Nail-Australia-Pty-Ltd-Daniel-Hannah-and-Kelly-Hannah-Daniel-Hannah-has-broke-a-c-1066390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamour Nail Australia Pty Ltd