Complaint Review: Glamour Shots, Douglasville, GA

• Updated: Mon, October 03, 2011

• Reported By: Courtney — Villa Rica Georgia United States of America
Glamour Shots, Douglasville, GA
6700 Douglas Blvd #2070 Douglasville, Georgia United States of America

Glamour Shots, Douglasville, GA False Advertising To The Tune of Thousands of Dollars! Douglasville, Georgia

Not only did the manager at Glamour Shots in Douglasville, Ga change my appointment time without notifying me until the day before (I had booked the appointment 3 weeks ago), but they refused to take my Groupon unless I purchased a package, which would cost a minimum of $500.  Even after I pointed to the fine print of the Groupon, which said the deal was good for "any picture purchase," they refused to honor it unless I spent exorbitant amounts of money.  They also laughed at me to my face when I told my husband what was going on, and then had the nerve to patronize me by pretending to be sorry.  Their tone made it clear this was a bold-faced lie.  At the very least, this is false advertising.  Highly disappointed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamour-Shots-Douglasville-GA/Douglasville-Georgia-30135/Glamour-Shots-Douglasville-GA-False-Advertising-To-The-Tune-of-Thousands-of-Dollars-Do-784383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamour Shots, Douglasville, GA