Complaint Review: Glamour Shots - Nikki

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005

• Reported By:valley view Texas
Glamour Shots - Nikki
Vista Ridge Mall Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Glamour Shots-nikki, Manager bait and switch big fat liars deceitful rip off Dallas Texas

I went through the glamour shots process with my husband and son for a family portrait. After nearly blinding me with a makeup sponge in my eye (the make up and hair people are NOT cosmetologist but just trained monkeys)we had our photos taken. I waited 45 minutes to view my proofs on the computer screen.

I was had. I bought $600 worth of crap. When the photos came in I noticed a green area around my eyes, when questioned they said it was glasses reflection that didnt show up on the computer and if I want it corrected it will be an additional 125 dollars.

This is a racket. I am filing a civil suit to try and get my money back. I also have some other tricks up my sleeve such as wearing a teeshirt that says "glamourshots ripped me off...ask me how" and walking in front of the store. Wouldn't it be awful if a drink was spilled onto the front desk.?

Rebecca
Valley View, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2005 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamour-Shots-Nikki/Dallas-Texas/Glamour-Shots-nikki-Manager-bait-and-switch-big-fat-liars-deceitful-rip-off-Dallas-Texas-166173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamour Shots - Nikki