Complaint Review: Glamour Shots of Crabtree Mall

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: divinemom — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Glamour Shots of Crabtree Mall
4325 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Glamour Shots of Crabtree Mall Lost schedule/deposit info, LOST PHOTOS, Did not submit pictures into contest which was the reason for photos. Raleigh, North Carolina

This is absolutely the worst photography organization ever! I took my daughter for a photo shoot to enter the kid s contest the company had last March 2012. My reservation was never scheduled properly by Phil, who took my payment for the deposit, so I had to reschedule and assure the manager that my deposit had been paid- b/c she couldn't find it in the computer, so she had to just take my word for it. The photographer who took her picture was fairly nice, but then she ignored us for thirty minutes after we came back from the one hour break to view the pictures. Someone else had to pull them up for us to view after I finally asked what was going on.

When I went online to the website to start voting for my kid (after I had rallied hundreds who were going to vote for her as well), her picture wasn't! I was told that for some reason some of the photos had not been properly submitted and that a different manager would call me back about it. I called several times, the manager just happened to never be working or he kept saying he would call me back. Needless to say, never got a call back, and my daughter s photo was never included in the contest, with no apology or anything! I let it go, b/c I know she would have won anyway, her picture was fabulous.

Anyway, so then I never got the call to come pick her pictures up, after I d paid for them. Gave them a call and guess what...they have lost her pictures! Again, I m waiting for Hank, the manager, to call me back everyday- who again, just happens to not be working every time I call. The most unorganized mess ever, and then they have the nerve to have packages that cost over a thousand dollars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamour-Shots-of-Crabtree-Mall/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27612/Glamour-Shots-of-Crabtree-Mall-Lost-scheduledeposit-info-LOST-PHOTOS-Did-not-submit-pi-904390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamour Shots of Crabtree Mall