Complaint Review: Glamour Shots

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2003

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Glamour Shots
4045 E. Cactus Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Glamour Shots This company is a terrible rip-off. Phoenix Arizona

I had called into Glamour Shots in Paradise Valley Mall (which is now closed)to make an appointment and was told packages start at $49 and session fee of $19.95. I scheduled an appointment for my daughter and I to take pictures. While my session another lady had gotten done taking her pictures and was discussing pricing with the sales person. I had noticed she was irate and stormed out without purchasing pictures. When I sat down with the sales person I had realized why. After being told packages start at $49 I was now told they start at $111 per sheet. That's right per sheet. Well I was dumb enough and not having any nice pictures of myself bought them. When picking the pictures up they had offered a reorder special where a sheet would be about $60 each. This company is a terrible rip-off.

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2003 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamour-Shots/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/Glamour-Shots-This-company-is-a-terrible-rip-off-Phoenix-Arizona-53653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamour Shots